[time 66] Geometric transformations & DSP

Stephen P. King (stephenk1@home.com)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 09:11:58 -0500

Hi Robert,

        A challenge. We need to start looking into the geometry and algebra of
interactions. I found the following after searching for "complex
projective line" and hyperbolic plane" which, according to Ian Stewart
are "basically" the same. Remember that we have Matti and Ben's work as
a guide! :)

http://www-graphics.stanford.edu/papers/webviz/webviz/node2.html
http://aleph0.clarku.edu/~djoyce/math128/intro.html
http://www.cs.brown.edu/people/jsw/hypertree.html
http://www.maths.lth.se/matematiklu/personal/jaak/Complex-Manifolds.html

        The idea is to figure out how to:
1) How the quantity of time (past, future, "history") as it is
considered "classically" by observers is derived from the interactions
of LSs, which give us local clocks. and equivilantly:
2) How to derive the classical 3+1 spacetime from R^6n (or R^3n x R^3n)
via projections. Clue: Paul Hanna conjectures that a 3 + 3 relativity is
at work. I will be getting the formalisms from his shortly. :)

Onward,

Stephen