[time 179] Re: [time 175] Re: [time 173] Re: [time 167] Re: [time 164] Question

Mon, 5 Apr 1999 19:47:39 +0300 (EET DST)

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Hitoshi Kitada wrote:

> Dear Ben,

The observed slight unisotropy (\Delta T/T =about 10^-5: do I remember
correctly?) caused by fluctuations in mass density caused by the presence
of lumps of matter, is in accordance with predictions. I think that
Hoyle's theory might have difficulties with this.

MP