[time 367] Re: [time 365] Re: [time 359] What is Information?

Sat, 29 May 1999 08:37:32 +0300 (EET DST)

> >[MP]
> >You are right.
> >
> >> snip

> and

[MP] One could understand the paradoxical situation by noticing that
entanglement entropy is disinformation from the point of view of subsystem
whereas entanglement entropy is information from the point of view of
entire system = subsystem+complement: it is information contained in
the subsystem complement relationship.

One can express the apparent paradox using religious language. Moment
of consciousness is moment of mercy, miracles happens: the
worst sinner has the best changes to experience moment of mercy.
I have heard about some religious sect whose members make sin deliberabely
to experience the moment of mercy!

MP