[time 434] Re: [time 406] Dissipation and quantum jumps between quantum histories

WDEshleman@aol.com
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 02:20:54 EDT

Time Group,

This, my first post, was inspired by the discussion of "dissipation". I
enjoyed reading a great many posts after being away from my computer for a
time.

My question is: Since Einstein tells us that all of the orbits around our
Sun loose about 28 kilometers (6*pi*G*M/c^2) of orbit per orbit due to GR,
then could this loss of length be interpreted as "dissipation" of orbital
angular momentum.

Sincerely,

Bill Eshleman
http://members.tripod.com.EshlemanW/