[time 458] Re: [time 457] About waking up, falling asleep and dying

WDEshleman@aol.com
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 14:45:44 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/99 7:03:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
matpitka@pcu.helsinki.fi writes:

> Waking-up means formation of self. This process seems to take
> place gradually: subselves of self wake up one by one. Even subselves
> with different temporal cm coordinats could participate in
> wake-up process. This could perhaps explain the experiences
> of several subsequent wake-ups: for instance, a wake up
> in say childhood home could be followed by a wake-up
> in own bed.

Matti,

I shall not assume that you are not aware of The Many-Worlds Interpretation
of QM, but if you think the above way, then you cannot dismiss M-W's from
consideration. I will not bore you with my ravings here, but will point you
David Deutsch's page:
<A HREF="http://www.qubit.org/people/david/David.html ">David Deutsch</A>

Sincerely,

Bill Eshleman