[time 531] RE: [time 530] Surreal numbers

Youlian Troyanov (youlian@intelligenesis.net)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:50:51 -0400

"Construction by games" ? Sounds way cool.
Have you checked yet the still unfinished (as far as I know) "meaning"
series of papers by J-Y Girard ? They expand on game semantics and boldly
go further. I have used the following address http://iml.univ-mrs.fr/ftp/
to access them, but it doesn't seem to work lately.

Best,
Youlian