[time 543] Re: [time 542] Re: [time 541] Re: [time 529] Discussion shift

WDEshleman@aol.com
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 02:34:51 EDT

Yes, what I should have said was:
"What I speculate on is the possibility that signals are copied into MWs;
ie, FERMIONS reveal themselves as BOSONS in other worlds and
BOSONS in our world reveal FERMIONS in other worlds. Everett
once told his boss J. A. Wheeler something like this, "we can no
more feel the presence of other worlds than we can feel the spin of
the Earth." I'm sure Everett used other words, but that is how I stored
it. And, my speculation is that the Lorentz factor is itself the result
of a product of many small signals reflected from the multitude.

Sincerely,

Bill
http://members.tripod.com/~EshlemanW/