[time 545] Re: [time 535] Chu Spaces & Construction by Games

Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:50:55 +0300 (EET DST)

Here are the bibliodata you asked below.

Gerard O'Brien & Jon Opie, A connectionist theory of phenomenal experience

http://www.cogsci.soton.ac.uk/bbs/Archive/bbs.obrien.html

It can be found from the page of Chalmers

http://ling.ucsc.edu/~chalmers/mind.html

which contains all kinds of interesting material.

I will reply later to the rest of posting. Computer has been down for
several days and I am in rather irritated state of mind! Must calm down
first!