[time 614] Re: [time 613] Re: [time 606] Worlds, Dimensions, and TGD

Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:06:27 EDT

In a message dated 8/25/99 6:23:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
matpitka@pcu.helsinki.fi writes:

> I am not quite sure: perhaps we have different basic interpretation
> but I do not quite get you idea.
No doubt this is true, but it is I who need to catch up.
I would just feel better if the initial objective object
possessed infinite fine and super structure instead
of being proposed as a finite-dimension surface in a
finite-dimension space that reveals more hidden
structure only after being further analyzed.