[time 663] Re: [time 659] Cylindrical But Locally Lorentzian Universes

Fri, 3 Sep 1999 04:59:45 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/99 10:52:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
stephenk1@home.com writes:

> Hi All,
> My friend Paul Hanna pointed me to this page. It is very similar to
> what he is working on!
> http://www.seanet.com/~ksbrown/kmath422.htm
> Onward,
> Stephen

I have "comments on the math" at my website from Kevin Brown, one of
the skilled mathematicians who has added some information that has
helped me to understand my own infinite products, Perhaps the way
he puts it will help you to see better the infinity of infinite forms.
Its link is: