[time 668] Re: [time 664] Reply to NOW/PAST question

WDEshleman@aol.com
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 23:25:48 EDT

> > [MP]
> > a) I could not quite understand you NOW= PAST + x*PAST. If one starts
> > from Schrodinger equation one has -i dPsi/dt= HPsi.
> > Psi(t+deltat) = Psi(t) + i*HPsi(t)*Deltat = (1+ iH*delta t )*Psi(t)
>
> [MP] Sorry for lacking "=" in the formula above.

[WDE]
No problem, I just copied and pasted independent of the physics. Lets
see if I can fix it up.

x = iH*(delta t)
=> NOW/PAST = Psi(t+deltat)/Psi(t)
= { 1+ iH*(delta t ) }
but, from seeing how relativity works, I suggest,

NOW/PAST = Psi(t+deltat)/Psi(t) = 1/(1 - x)
= { 1/(1 - iH*(delta t) }

not very much of a difference if,
iH*(delta t) is small relative to 1,
but as iH*(delta t) approaches 1,
NOW/PAST = Psi(t+deltat)/Psi(t) approaches infinity,
and I suggest that this is one of the requirements
for unification of Relativity and QM.
That is, if x = v^2/c^2,

then, { ( M ) }^2 = { (M_0)^2 } / (1 - x),
and, { ( T ) }^2 = { (T_0)^2 } / (1 - x),
and, { ( L ) }^2 = { (L_0)^2 } * (1 - x).

suggest the necessity to do the same for QM. Please
recomment on the fixed equations.

Matti, you may
think it is contrary to common sense when I propose that
NOW is NOT "pushed" from the PAST by a PAST operator,
but that the PAST was attracted to all possible NOW's by
an operator that only becomes evaluated in the NOW.
Another way of saying this is that NOW is attracted to
all FUTUREs by an operator to be measured in the FUTURE.
My disclaimer is that this state of affairs is due a subjective
limitation of the observer and by "psychophysical parallelism",
all objects are observers. And, that the underlying objective
structure has been programmed to subjectively mimic an
attraction to the FUTURE by objectively requiring every
augmentation of state in a given world to be accompanied by
related augmentations in a majority of other worlds. That is,
( 1 + x ) objectively in multiplicity leads to a subjective
reality where the FUTURE seems to attract the PRESENT.
My infinite products are simply candidates for role of the
objective multiplicity that subjectively offers the seemingly
non-intuitive conclusions drawn above.

Sincerely,

Bill