[time 685] Re: [time 684] Re: Infinite speeds in QM worlds = Infinite computations!

Stephen P. King (stephenk1@home.com)
Mon, 06 Sep 1999 03:43:04 -0400

Dear Hitoshi,

Hitoshi Kitada wrote:

> Dear Stephen,

        I think that the QM world has infinite speeds since it involves an
infinite of n-ary relations between "parts" simultaneously, the finite
classical worlds have finite speeds since they only involve finite n-ary
relations between its "parts". The "how" is of great interest to me!

Later,

Stephen