[time 791] Re: [time 788] Noumenon and Phenomenon

WDEshleman@aol.com
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 18:15:40 EDT

In a message dated 9/19/99 12:47:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stephenk1@home.com writes:

> Should we not consider that each observer has its own noumenon, its own
> mind, that is independent of all others?

The observer is inside a noumenon and sometimes observes
the interaction of noumena that are attempting to enter the
noumenon of the observer. Noumena and local systems are
either the same or we need to define a degenerate local system
as noumenon.

Sincerely,

Bill