[time 823] Re: [time 820] P-adic Physics

Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:15:18 +0300 (EET DST)

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Stephen P. King wrote:

> Dear Matti and Hitoshi,
>
> Perhaps we need to step back and take stock of that ideas have led us
> to this point. Lance and I have been talking on the phone about
> causality and clocking, toward, I hope, a way of understanding how it is
> that the "space-times" that are 'observed' by Local Systems are related
> to each other. Please let us leave our emotional attachments at the
> gate. The Truth is beyond any finite model that we could construct! Let
> us focus on better understanding of how we see our worlds and learn from
> each other. :-)

Good to hear bout you again. I do not want to waste my time with
info wars since truth is always the first victim. I have made a firm
decision that the fights with Sarfatti were the last ones for me.

I think that best manner to achieve this is to respect each
other's style of thinking.