[time 837] Re: [time 836] Re: [time 835] Re: FW: [time 830] Re: Does a fundamental time exist in GR and QM? The thinking of others...

Stephen P. King (stephenk1@home.com)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:29:40 -0400

Dear Hitoshi,

Hitoshi Kitada wrote:

> Dear Stephen,
>
> Stephen P. King <stephenk1@home.com> wrote:
>
> Subject: [time 835] Re: FW: [time 830] Re: Does a fundamental time exist in GR
> and QM? The thinking of others...
>
> > Dear Lance,
> >
> > I was trying to get some thinking focussed on the key issue: time and
> > how it is thought of. I too am interested in how Hitoshi contrasts his
> > notions with those of people like Baez.
>
> Your quotation of Baez did not suffice me to respond because I am not
> interested in his confined viewpoint. Lance's quotation of Paul Stewart
> Snyder's post was necessary for me to see your post.

        Ok, I am just thinking that the ideas that Baez is working with might
be helpful, particularly those of n-category theory, viz: