[time 843] Re: [time 842] Re: [time 841] What does an LS observe?

Stephen P. King (stephenk1@home.com)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 23:09:03 -0400

Dear Bill,

        Yes, but there seems to be something about pairs. I think that
"multisimulation" would be defined as the ensemble or many world-like
set of all possible bisimulation pairings. Maybe the n-body problem
relates directly to this.

Later,

Stephen