[time 912] Re: [time 911] RE: [time 910] Re: [time 909] About your proof of unitarity

Hitoshi Kitada (hitoshi@kitada.com)
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 23:48:25 +0900

Dear Ben,

Ben Goertzel <ben@goertzel.org> wrote:

Subject: [time 911] RE: [time 910] Re: [time 909] About your proof of
unitarity

> > Physicists look like to talk much. Mathematicians just talk about
> > what they
> > knows without making redundant comments.
> >
> > Best wishes,
> > Hitoshi
>

> I must observe that the use of undefined integrals has a rather esteemed
> history in physics....
>
> The Feynman integral was basically undefined mathematically when Feynman
> started using it, then many
> years later, mathematicians figured out ways to define it mathematically in
> many useful cases.

In a few cases... I had been studying Feynman integral myself. It is hard to
say that it has been given a definition mathematically.

> This is just a general comment, I haven't been following the mathematical
> arguments of Matti & Hitoshi
> in much detail
>
> Ben

Best wishes,