[time 921] Re: [time 919] Re: [time 914] Re: [time 909] About your proof of unitarity

Sat, 9 Oct 1999 13:36:15 +0300 (EET DST)

On Sat, 9 Oct 1999, Hitoshi Kitada wrote:

> Dear Matti,

You argue that you can avoid somehow the assumption about the
existence of the time development operator and get unitarity from
algebraic structure alone. Or that you have unitary time development
operator in case that you have only E=0 states
of Hamiltonian?

This would be very nice. This was my original optimistic belief
but I could not see any manner to achieve unitarity
without the additional assuption. Can one have formal proof
of unitarity in my case?