[time 931] Re: [time 928] Re: [time 923] Unitarity

Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:59:34 +0300 (EET DST)

Dear Hitoshi,

Still one question, can you tell in five words(;-) what is the difference
between QFT and wave mechanics approches? One might think that
basically there can be no difference if Hamiltonian quantization really
works. Didn't Schwinger follow the Hamiltonian quantization?

MP