[time 947] Re: [time 944] Goedel's incompleteness implies the existence of time

Stephen P. King (stephenk1@home.com)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:17:28 -0400

Dear Hitoshi,

        This is wonderful! I am busy working on your paper, meanwhile have you
read any of the papers by Karl Svozil that deal with undecidability in
physics?

for instance:

http://tph.tuwien.ac.at/~svozil/cgi-bin/out.cgi?manu=maryland
http://tph.tuwien.ac.at/~svozil/cgi-bin/out.cgi?manu=qrt
http://tph.tuwien.ac.at/~svozil/cgi-bin/out.cgi?manu=pvcci
http://tph.tuwien.ac.at/~svozil/cgi-bin/out.cgi?manu=set
http://tph.tuwien.ac.at/~svozil/cgi-bin/out.cgi?manu=paradox
http://tph.tuwien.ac.at/~svozil/cgi-bin/out.cgi?manu=complexi
http://tph.tuwien.ac.at/~svozil/cgi-bin/out.cgi?manu=opertex
http://tph.tuwien.ac.at/~svozil/cgi-bin/out.cgi?manu=interfac
etc.
        All of these papers, I believe, contain ideas and notion that apply to
our work! BTW, I am wondering what software Karl is using to port the
.ps files into html documents, I think that it is wonderful!

Kindest regards,

Stephen

Hitoshi Kitada wrote:

> Here is some excerpt from time_VI.tex. LaTeX file is attached, which is
> available also at
>
> http://www.kitada.com/time_VI.tex (the link is not yet made in index.html)
>
> A key is Goedel's incompleteness theorem, which assures the existence of
> (local) time.
>
> Hitoshi Kitada
snip