[time 976] Re: [time 975] LaTex version of my paper

WDEshleman@aol.com
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 03:29:34 EST

Hitoshi,
The Nov. 5 update is now at,

http://members.tripod.com/~EshlemanW/dlpage.htm

I have changed f_{n+1} to f_1 and f_n to f_0 as you noted.

The equations are now numbered to help discussion.

When it comes to implications of quantum mechanics, I wish to discuss them
in section 12; section 2 may now have all that I can say about exp function.

I am still having some trouble with objective and subjective; since our
instruments
and eyes see interference patterns, does that make them objective? Or, are
the patterns caused by subjective change that we can't miss objectively?

Sincerely,

Bill