[time 1020] Power in the control of Time

ca314159 (ca314159@bestweb.net)
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 20:51:44 -0800

Hitoshi Kitada wrote:
> Their work suggests that the investigation of time becomes within a reach of
> concrete physics, i.e. one can produce papers on time as one of the usual
> researches as other physical areas. The period for paradigm shift might have
> ended, and a time industry seems to be starting.
>
> Best wishes,
> Hitoshi

Hitoshi,

  'Time' definitely seems to be getting more serious, formal and rigorous
  attention. You might look foward to more serious attention for all the
  work you've done on it.

  But the concept of time, is a very political one. It can be used to
  change history as we know it, and replace it with one which better
  suits someone else's motives. This has been done many times throughout
  history; in germany for instance, when the blank slates of youth, were
  installed with hitler's own version of history.

  The 'pressure' of Time is often used to keep people ignorant and so
  occupied as to not see past their noses. The time slaves are the people
  who work "on the clock".

  With such "power" coming from the control of Time,
  "The control of Time" is synonymous with "Power".

  Political factions may recognize this, and suppress or hide any
  developments that might reduce the power which they have derived
  from their less rigorous but substantial understanding of Time.

Robert

--

http://www.bestweb.net/~ca314159/