[time 1033] Re: [time 1031] Re: [time 1023] Re: [time 1021] Thoughts

Hitoshi Kitada (hitoshi@kitada.com)
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 10:31:19 +0900

Dear Tito and All,

I.Vecchi <vecchi@weirdtech.com> wrote:

Subject: [time 1031] Re: [time 1023] Re: [time 1021] Thoughts

> I wonder whether the issue of death has ever been analyzed in a QM
> perspective.
>
> "... since Death is the faithful Wife, who succeeds the deceitful
> Mistress,
> let's not receive Her as a stranger, nor flee with Her ..."
>
> That's the Italian poet Giani Stuparich, in my clumsy translation.
>
> My condolences to Hitoshi and regards to all,

Thank you very much. Death is a thing inevitable for all mortal things. I have
been reminded of this these days.

In QM perspective the life is an eigenstate of an LS, and the death would be a
scattering state. Actually all observable LSs are in scatttering states and thus
are in the process to their death: Life as an eigenstate is an idealization and
the actual life would be in the state of resonance, that means they have a long
time before going to decompose into pieces. Death is thus inherent in life and
all lifes are on the eventual process to death .

> tito

Best wishes,
Hitoshi