[time 1040] Context shifting

ca314159 (ca314159@bestweb.net)
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 11:24:56 -0800

Stephen Paul King wrote:
> "...the whole phenomenon of 'consecutio temporum' seems to require a
> constant adjustment of perspective: one moves from context to context
> when evaluating the sentence."

"Context shifts" can happen in a spectral distribution.

Here's Robert's spectrum. Note that it contains crossposted
articles, which overlap newsgroups.

This is a non-orthgonality in the spectrum from an aliasing.

I imagine what would happen if you Fourier transformed this
distribution back into Robert's time-like function:

What are the corresponding physical analogs here ?