[time 1097] Announcement of maintenance of mail server at kitada.com

Hitoshi Kitada (hitoshi@kitada.com)
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 13:55:34 +0900

Dear Members,

I am to replace the present mail server machine by a machine with a new version
of Linux to cope with Y2K problems. kitada.com will be disconnected from
Internet during the period:

16:00-17:00 on Saturday December 11, 1999 in Japanese time

I hope the procedure will be completed within 20 minutes or so if no problems
arise. If any problems occur, it might take some more time. I am not sure if
this procedure will resolve the Y2K problems; it may be better, however, than
doing nothing :-)

Best wishes,
Hitoshi