[time 1098] Re: [time 1094] Re: Proteins as unconscious computers

Wed, 8 Dec 1999 07:01:07 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999 WDEshleman@aol.com wrote:

> Matti,
> What are your conclusions concerning the telomeres (sp)?

Time is not ripe for conclusions(;-). I am just learning
the basic of gene biology and trying to form more detailed
and realistic picture! I finally got some books
on basic biology and I am trying to see all structures
in light of p-adic length scale hyothesis. Was telomere
protein which shortened gradaually: kind of hour glass?
Right?

MP