[time 603] Re: An infinity of worlds? Reply to Stephen

WDEshleman@aol.com
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 23:05:27 EDT

Stephen

Here are some concerns I have:

1) Do a majority of other worlds differ only by tiny amounts
from our world...or are close copies in the minority? That is,
do the majority of other worlds contain close copies of our
brains, bodies, etc...or do the majority of other worlds contain
copies of our fermions spread out over solar systems and
galaxies?

2) Are the copies of our fermions, fermions or bosons and
does this make a difference?

3) Can observers ever get anything but a subjective view
of things? That is, will we never have the ability to
objectively distinguish a 3-D "entangled" universe from a
MW multiverse?

4) Are "splits" and "jumps" subjective and the same...or
are one or both objective properties?

5) Would the interference connections with other worlds
from observers in our world be identical...or would there more
logically be a hierarchy of connections? Like the 2^LEVEL
hierarchy I have suggested.

Sincerely,
Bill