[time 911] RE: [time 910] Re: [time 909] About your proof of unitarity

Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Tue, 8 Oct 2019 10:47:10 -0400

> Physicists look like to talk much. Mathematicians just talk about
> what they
> knows without making redundant comments.
>
> Best wishes,
> Hitoshi

I must observe that the use of undefined integrals has a rather esteemed
history in physics....

The Feynman integral was basically undefined mathematically when Feynman
started using it, then many
years later, mathematicians figured out ways to define it mathematically in
many useful cases.

This is just a general comment, I haven't been following the mathematical
arguments of Matti & Hitoshi
in much detail

Ben