[time 1081] Re: [time 1071] Re: [time 1065] Present tense and other concepts

Stephen Paul King (stephenk1@home.com)
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 15:49:30 -0500

Dear Prof. Matsuno and Folks,

        The quote from Aristotle is great. It is important to see the
difference between a priori potentiality and constructive actuality. The
two different types of infinities well illustrate this! The potentiality
gives the existential possibility and the actual the local
concreteness... They complement each other...
        I think that we need to figure out if the notion of space-time fall
within the perview of both!

Later,

Stephen